- Rusty-magisk installation fault due to magisk-v22 BREAKING-CHANGE [AXON]
- build-system: Update source_files list [AXON]
- Remove leftover broken symlinks at bin/ [AXON]
- typo -- "resulation" should be "resolution"; also higher/lower is usually used when describing resolution [GuanZhang]
- Add authorName for each commit in changelog gen [AXON]
- Improve gsudo and rename it to be sudo by default [AXON]
- Add GearLock badge with versionCode in README.md
- Add INTERACTIVE metadata tag handling in GDK
- Removed python (now gearlock CPIO image is much more lightweight)
- Dump efiroot in geardump
- Typo in gdev.src/2
- build-system: Typo in makeme
- build-system: Remove invalid file from source_files
- build-system: Ensure build utils are executable
- build-system: CC matching conditions
- build-system: Execute build applet scripts in a portable way
- build-system: Use portable --owner argument for cpio image in makeme
- fixfs mount conflict when dealing with bothfs and elsefs
- Remove unnecessary internet connectivity check for serverFetch in bin/fetch.in
- Dump gearlock/tmp dir as well in geardump
- Automerge common ghome dir in gxpm
- Install git hook to enforce CC spec before git commit in makeme
- fixfs not being toggled in UI mode when called from gearinit
- Wrong UI switch handling in fixfs
- Chmod all bin dirs and su binaries to 755 in gearboot to make them accessible
- Helpmsg in gdev.src/2
- Resolve some potential bugs within etc/bash.bashrc
- Unnecessary history logging in bin/mc.gearinit
- Add additional grub.cfg path(android.cfg alternative) for bigdroid hook
- GearDump taking huge files from status dir
- Properly pass first argument in setup.devEnv() on makeme
- Issues regarding GDEBUG
- Improve makeme
- Improve core/mounter
- More improvements in geardump
- Improvements in gdev.src/1
- Use TMP_DIR for BIGDROID environment as the output dir
- Improve gdev.src/2
- build-system: Tons of improvements and some bugfix
- Improve gearlock core
- Improve core/gst.src/6
- Use relative symlinks for core/external/bin instead of logical ones
- Update main.yml workflow
- Auto close PRs for exception with CC
- build-system: Ability to autogen Changelog in my own way (Tired of all the funny tools out there)
- Implement showing last error code in bash prompt
- change Thomas Edition quote with Nikola Tesla one in gearinit
- improve bashrc and implement extended bash history logging
- Unexpected big font being applied in main.src/1 after a job
- gdk: Resolve wrong variable names
- gxpm: Unexpected exit due to a missing variable
- version: Testing a version change on auto-versioning.
- build-system: Exclude merge commits in makeme auto-versioning
- build-system: Exclude last CI commit
- build-system: Makeme semver error
- do not export BASH_HISTORY vars to avoid conflict with other shells on invocation in bashrc
- version: update version code
- wrong supercharge applet path in gearinit
- use of wrong HOME variabe in bash.bashrc
- update PATH in GearLock core according to recent changes
- add missing newline at the end in core/gst.src/10
- build-system: Improve gen.conventionalChangelog()
- build-system: Increase patchLevel version bump limit
- build-system: Improve patch.aosp_root() function in makeme
- build-system: Improve shebang fixing in makeme
- build-system: Set max patch level to 20 in makeme
- no more useless use of CAT in gearinit
- no longer mask stderr&stdout in fixfs
- Add new scope in code-workplace
- build-system: Implement auto versioning
- Fix core-workspace folder wildcard matching
- Use semantic-pull-request in encforce_cc.yml
- Enforce CC specifications for commits on PRs
- Add workflow badge in README.md
I'm really proud to announce that this release is based on the open-sourced code, this was really a thing ...
So, here we go ...
ChangeLog (Not precise I guess)
Did you know ?
- feat: GearLock is now completely opensource, yay!
- feat: GearLock, each and every one of its applets and modules are 3x faster than before because of its open-nature!
- feat: auto-googlePlayServices-updater disabler function in "game/system tweaks."
- feat: new magisk-installer with rusty-magisk integration in "extra misc.".
- perf: improve interface themes.
- feat: new overlay() feature in gearboot (Undocumented , will do it soon since its cool)
- feat: dual REBOOT_REQ modes (for example: now you can specify if you wanna skip REBOOT_REQ in recovery mode)
- fix: return from load_dri() when AUTO_LOAD=old is passed for gearinit.
- fix: android_runtime hooking of gearboot from gearinit for android-11.
- fix: only allow FS restoration in recovery-mode for additional safety.
- feat: add bashbox source.
- feat: implement support for fixing both .img and extFS at the same time on fixfs.
- fix: issues with terminal-emulator UI for android-11 on ui-core.
- perf: improvements in recovery mode.
- fix: add android-11 PATH extras in gearinit.rc
- fix: make geco to be self-executable.
- refactor: improve gstatus.
- refactor: improve fixfs.
- refactor: re-arrange menu in gearlock-app.
- feat: have $GHOME/.local/bin in PATH.
- fix: change back TERM type to LINUX to overcome some issues.
- refactor: changes in ghome file hierarchy creation.
- pref: rewrite in gearlock ui core functions.
- pref: rewrite gearlock core in relatively better syntax.
- refactor: improve write_gblog() function in gearboot.
- perf: optimize volatile mountpoint access checking.
- perf: improve gearlock-cli gearlock-post.
- fix: improve CPU_ARCH and HOST_ARCH detection.
- fix: empty NTFS partition mounted (@Night )
- perf: improvements in GDK.
- fix: don't skip updating gearlock-app & FX when gearlock installer is used outside of android-ENV.
- perf: improve gearlock-installer.
- feat: use vendorsetup only for adding Gearlock to AOSP build (@Electrikjesus )
You can now build GearLock yourself and get its new features even before the public releases