It seems that if you delete 'gearlock / etc / bootsound. wav' to turn off the boot tone and try to solve the audio playback BUG, this is really not a good way, because according to your description, it seems that you can no longer use 'gearlock' in the normal way.
The latest stable version with GMS provided by bliss OS official website is only 11.13 (Android 9.0). Android 10.0 and higher, bliss OS official does not recommend daily use, may not be very stable (although the "stable version" is not very stable)
So, I don't know if I should change the version now? Or continue with the current version? Repeat boot sometimes audio bug will disappear temporarily.
What I used before: the surface special edition 11.10 provided by bliss OS is very stable, but it does not support "arm compatibility", so some applications cannot be installed. I don't know why bliss OS no longer provides a special page for surface. They just link to this post on their official website.
1. Go to everywhere you can access your ext4 partition
1-1. gearlock recovery mode & file manager or terminal emulation
1-2. boot other operation system like linux or windows with ext4 mount application
2. Copy 'gearlock' file in /gaerlock/gearroot/ or /android partition/your rom/ to other location where you can access!
3. That is cpio file. Just rename 'gearlock' to 'gearlock.cpio' and you can extract with cpio like a ramdisk (cpio built-in every linux system or use wsl in windows)
4. Find 'gearlock/etc/bootsound.wav'
5. Atfer delete that file & re archive with cpio
6. Override 'gearlock' file to new one.
It really works! After turning off the start-up sound of Gearlock, my Surface Pro 5 has been running bliss OS 11.13 stably for one month without any sound delay bug! Thank you very much ！！！
Post automatically merged:
Indeed, it's the same on my side. Maybe for the hardware driver of surface Pro 5, it is not included. I installed FydeOS official version of surface Pro 5 optimization and found that the physical keys work normally, indicating that it should be feasible to solve this problem.