Theresa Apocalypse fanart by ESTCC, thank you for your beautiful artwork
I. Introduction and Features
Good evening, I hope you have a wonderful holiday so far. It's the end of the year meaning that a new LTS Kernel is released, so it's time for me to cover it.
The goal is the same as 5.4 - to support more hardware. And this version is really special since it got official support for wifi cards such as rtl8723de or rtl8821ce, so I don't need to compile external one anymore
Anyway, here are some small features :
- Based on Mauro Rossi's kernel-5.10rc7_vmwgfx branch.
- Merge new version and chnges from Google's android12-5.10
- Merge changes from xanmod kernel
- Turn on Wireguard support.
- External modules include :
+ rtl8188eu from lwfinger
+ rtl8812au from lwfinger
+ broadcom-wl from Packman repo
+ rtl8723bu from Android-x86
+ bcm2079x-i2c and bcm2079x-i2c from BlissOS
No need to do anything so far
- Nvidia still suck ??
- Broadcom-wl driver may broken and not usable (I'm still working on it).
- rtl8821ce broke on rtw88 driver (I will use old rtl8821ce in the next version)
- ESTCC for the fanart.
- BlissOS and Android-x86 Projectfor providing some external modules (Check out these projects, they're cool...... like us )
- Larry Finger (lwfinger) for lots of realtek modules.
- @AXON for Gearlock and PhoenixOS Darkmatter.