I. Introduction and Features
This kernel........... is like a trial since there's a lot of thing need to be done. I made this kernel with hoping that more hardware can be supported in Darkmatter. Hope that you guys can run this kernel and have the best experience you got
Some small features :
- Based on Mauro Rossi's kernel-5.4_si_ylng branch
- Added zen patches from zen-kernel (MuQSS CPU Scheduler compile on non GoogleLTS version) (depricated)
- Added xanmod patches starting from 1.2.1 (https://xanmod.org/)
- Added support for Realtek rtl8723de wireless chipset with ant_sel=2 (read Troubleshoot part for more info)
- Added Realtek rtl8821ce support wireless chipset support.
- Replace stock r8188e wifi module with another module from aircrack-ng
** Some info about MuQSS (Multiple Queue Skiplist Scheduler)
Source :https://lwn.net/Articles/720227/ WARNING : Please do not use it if you have problem with CPU (like TSC_DEADLINE) or else it may got CPU bug, use GoolgeLTS version instead. (temporary deprecated)
Update : Starting from version 1.2.1 I will switch to xanmod patches, read more about it https://xanmod.org/
1. As lwfinger stated that :
So try this method can help you not only change antenna in rtl8723de, but also some Realtek wifi card like rtl8723be
Open terminal and type this :
Bash: su (if you use Terminal Emulator or Termux)
modprobe <your_wifi_card> ant_sel=<antenna_number>
<your_wifi_card> is your wifi card name, like rtl8723de
<antenna_number> there are 3 number you can use : 0, 1 or 2 IV. Changelog :
- v1.0 (28/03/2020)
+ Initial Release.
V. Bugs :
- Not all device is supported, even if it listed in the kernel..........
Hello! Plz fix my problem i have phoenix darkmatter 4.6 i upgrade my mesa to 20 and every thing work fine after upgrade to kernel 5.4.36 i have a wifi problem it didnt detect my wifi plzzz help me