Best alternatives to PUBG Mobile

I think we all know that Tencent doesn't want us to play PUBG mobile on 3rd party Emulators and use app than can give you small advantage in game performance.
also i think they have enabled some very bad anti cheat detection system in their server that will give you ban if it detects changes in hosts file.
Also we have tested it on all phoenix os & prime os the results are same you'll get ban no matter what you use.

So i think it's time to ditch PUBG global & play some alternative till either Tencent fix the issue or we find a work around it.

you can play following pubg mobile alternative version if you like they doesn't have ban issues.

Use this QooApp to download these alternative versions :-

PUBG Mobile Korean

PUBG Mobile Chinese

Also we have some other good alternative games too that can be simply run using unity fix & gltools config :-

Standoff 2

Super Mecha Champions

Call of Duty Mobile

Free Fire

Honkai Impact 3

if you have any other game that you like to play you can post with link below :-

Rashiddddd

Novice
Jan 31, 2020
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
Any workaround to play rules of survival Mobile on Phoenix OS? there PC version is very slow to Load

İlhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
İ can Play rules of survival(touchscreen)
You need to unpack obb files to "data/com.netease.chiji/files/h45na/res" for faster loading.

Rashiddddd

Novice
Jan 31, 2020
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
All Netease games are not allowed on Emulator like ROS, Cyber Hunter etc else you will get banned for a Week

wanted

Novice
Feb 10, 2020
Nicaragua
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, Free Fire
Its new system claims to be safe against blocking of Pubg Mobile accounts. You should update the posts that talk about blockages if you are so sure that it is reliable. What happens is that there are people saying that the new accounts are not being blocked quickly, but the high level accounts are. (You have also published that we should play other games, would you not change those publications if there is no risk of blocking?)

Latest

Join Discord Server

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock