Block blue lights from Devices to help Sleep and protect eyes

How much time a day you spend on Gaming

• Total voters
1589354794782.png

Courtesy Witty Sparks

First, I am not a Doctor. I want help Gamers who spends most of the time in playing Games in their Phones/PC's. So, read this article if you are. This is for your health. I am not profited in this. I am posting this only for gamers like me.

What is Blue light ?
Blue light is a color in the visible light spectrum that can be seen by human eyes. Blue light is a short wavelength, which means it produces higher amounts of energy.

Where is Blue light ?
Sunlight is the main source of blue light, and being outdoors during daylight is where most of us get maximum exposure to blue light. But there are also many man-made, indoor sources of blue light, including fluorescent and LED lighting and flat-screen televisions.
Most notably, the display screens of computers, electronic notebooks, smartphones and other digital devices emit significant amounts of blue light. Some, of the newer products does not emit this light.

Is Blue light bad ?
The answer No, The blue light emitted by Electronic devices cause effects to our health. But, Some of the natural blue light sources like Sun. It's well documented that some blue light exposure is essential for good health. Research has shown that high-energy visible light boosts alertness, helps memory and cognitive function and elevates mood.

What Should I do ?
You should wear a UV Protective glass. Blue Light glasses doesn't make any effect on our health. It is useless to spend money on that. But, You can block it from the source ( Display ).

How to block the blue light from Source ?
You can install some apps to Block that. But, Some of them needs root access and they can decrease your system's performance. The System also needs to render it. The render performance will be decreased. But, If you want to take care of yourself. Set your PUBG Graphics to low and turn it on >_>. There is an inbuild option in Windows and iOS devices.
For iOS, You can turn on Night Shift.

1589355903375.png

Night Shift in iOS ( Courtesy PC Mag )

If you are using windows, You can use Night Light in the Settings menu.

1589356021534.png

Night Light in Windows 10 ( This is my PC )

For Android You can use some Applications to do that work. You can use apps like

Blue Light Filter
F.lux
sFilter
Twilight
Night Owl

These apps needs root access to work. That's all for this thread. Hope you see you again. Reply to this thread if I've missed/messed anything.

Last edited:
Jaxparrow

Comments

Jaxparrow

Novice
Blog Author
Jan 28, 2020
Tamil Nadu, India
jjrappstore.blogspot.com
VC
More  
FREE-FIRE ID