AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
supreme-gamers.com
VC
Guys, seems like a recent update of CODM is causing ban. You all should know that tencent does not allow CODM to be run on emulators other than GameLoop. So I had to make PhoenixOS DarkMatter bypass that blocking method. Which causes PhoenixOS to be detected as a mobile-device. And that was the only way to run it till now. I will try to figure out something about this. So, you all should logout from CODM in POSDM for now.

İlhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
"Rules of survival" game detects emulators in delta and omega protocols.
But not detects emulators in alpha and gamma protocols.
Post automatically merged:

By the way,

It is possıble to copy native bridge from gameloop?

legaar1512

Novice
Apr 17, 2020
Arge
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE

liniker99

Novice
Apr 22, 2020
Brazil
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE
Guys, seems like a recent update of CODM is causing ban. You all should know that tencent does not allow CODM to be run on emulators other than GameLoop. So I had to make PhoenixOS DarkMatter bypass that blocking method. Which causes PhoenixOS to be detected as a mobile-device. And that was the only way to run it till now. I will try to figure out something about this. So, you all should logout from CODM in POSDM for now.
The problem is with the Omega protocol that the game may no longer be detecting as a mobile device.
I hope you get some solution to this problem.

Jan 12, 2020
ABBOTTABAD
VC
More  
Games I Play
COD-MOBILE
Bypass method will definitely work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock