COD mobile and PUBG MOBILE KR version

Apr 5, 2020
India
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
Guys can you please help me... i cant play COD mobile and PUBG MOBILE KR version on darkmatter... whenever i try to run the game it exits itself... What should i do to play these games??

Apr 5, 2020
India
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
same problem u
if u want fix this u nees to re-install dark matter
i have just fresh reinstalled DM 4.7 bro even i tried the omega(cod and other games) option still it crashes after the logo...
Check our discord server, people are already playing it. Try to update your mesa drivers to v20.x
this is it? will i be able to play cod after just updating the mesa to 20.x and what about karnel??

metalmarufar

Novice
Apr 9, 2020
Bangladesh
VC
More  
Games I Play
COD-MOBILE
Check our discord server, people are already playing it. Try to update your mesa drivers to v20.x
Axon bro, did u release DM 4.7? Or CODM KR is playable on DM 4.6? I know that only XEN Protocol Can run latest update of CODM and thats protocol will be available on DM 4.7
Post automatically merged:

i have just fresh reinstalled DM 4.7 bro even i tried the omega(cod and other games) option still it crashes after the logo...

this is it? will i be able to play cod after just updating the mesa to 20.x and what about karnel??
Where did u get DM 4.7 bro?

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog