Darkmatter exo 4.7 stuck in boot logo

Oct 7, 2020
No thanks
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Honkai Impact 3
Hello everyone, i tried to install Darkmatter today. i installed darkmatter with OtherFS option because when i try to partition my disk it says "There are no free mbr slots". so i didnt install darkmatter with ext4 partition. because that i have no other option to install it on my ntfs disk. the installation went smoothly and i rebooted my laptop. then when im booting to darkmatter its always stuck on the boot logo. i force restarted my laptop and booted it again and still no result. so if anyone knows how to fix between:
1. "There are no free mbr slots" error when im partitioning the disk, or
2. how to fix the stuck on boot logo
Please tell me because im very interested in trying out darkmatter.

Reactions: vikun2500

AceAk5

Novice
Dec 2, 2019
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE
Hello everyone, i tried to install Darkmatter today. i installed darkmatter with OtherFS option because when i try to partition my disk it says "There are no free mbr slots". so i didnt install darkmatter with ext4 partition. because that i have no other option to install it on my ntfs disk. the installation went smoothly and i rebooted my laptop. then when im booting to darkmatter its always stuck on the boot logo. i force restarted my laptop and booted it again and still no result. so if anyone knows how to fix between:
Since Its in beta version. There are high chances of having bugs.. So wait for few days to get the final version of DarkMatter 4.7. Even I am having the similar issue, but mine is having the restart loop after selecting the kernal in DM...

Reactions: FAROUK
Oct 7, 2020
No thanks
VC
More  
Games I Play
Since Its in beta version. There are high chances of having bugs.. So wait for few days to get the final version of DarkMatter 4.7. Even I am having the similar issue, but mine is having the restart loop after selecting the kernal in DM...
If thats the case then im gonna try the 4.6 version then

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
supreme-gamers.com
VC
1. Your PC uses Legacy BIOS, thats why you got the no-free-mbr-slots. But to workaround this you need to select partition type as Logcial and it's not any bug.

2. Try to repair partition from recovery-mode.

Oct 7, 2020
No thanks
VC
More  
Games I Play
1. Your PC uses Legacy BIOS, thats why you got the no-free-mbr-slots. But to workaround this you need to select partition type as Logcial and it's not any bug.

2. Try to repair partition from recovery-mode.
Thanks, but i already find my own solution, it turns out i cant have more than 4 primary disks so i have to merge my e:/ disk to my d:/ disk. and after that i can partition ext4 disk and install darkmatter there and no more stuck on boot logo.

ABheek Mondal

Novice
Jun 18, 2020
Bangladesh
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, COD-MOBILE
Dear AXON, please give us an ETA for final version release ( Xen protocol) badly in need of this. Gameloop is much laggy with codm.

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog