victor3396

Novice
Jan 30, 2020
Peru
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
So is the end of call of duty mobile for darkmatter ?. Since most players are from pubg mobile, I think the developers are fine with that and don't care about other games.It's been a month since CODM stopped working and I still don't see an early solution, I guess it's the end. Surely alerts will only be put up when pubg mobile stops serving, And they did not care about the whole community trying to solve the access to the 2nd most played game in DM, a pity, I really liked darkmatter, I guess it is a goodbye also thanks.

alpha567

Novice
Jul 31, 2020
rgyuj
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
Yeah, it's really sad. I already unistalled DM a while ago after I tried some workarounds my self with no luck. Played on game loop for 2 weeks and switched to my phone cuz it was laggy as hell. The devs gave up on us.
what is ur pc spics

May 20, 2020
Sudan
VC
More  
Games I Play
COD-MOBILE
It should be in your gameloop settings, my pc is amd a10-7860k 8gb ram and no gpu. Pubgm and codm works smooth. Update your graphics too.
That's wierd. I figured out the the lag/freeze happens due to CPU overload and I'm using windows 10 wich has a lot of background apps running, I close the ones I can but I still face lags and freezes especially when there's more players at range. What windows version are you using?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock