Gaming protocols=which arm version?

xtttt

Novice
Jul 27, 2020
India
VC
Hi
There are 4 gaming protocols-omega,delta,gamma,alpha
They are equal to which arm version? what do they mean? Or are they houdini_7y, houdini_7x, houdini_7z
Im trying to run a game war robots which crashes on launch with arm64 emulation.
Thanks,

İlhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
Hi
There are 4 gaming protocols-omega,delta,gamma,alpha
They are equal to which arm version? what do they mean? Or are they houdini_7y, houdini_7x, houdini_7z
Im trying to run a game war robots which crashes on launch with arm64 emulation.
Thanks,
All of protocols have armv7 emulation only.

xtttt

Novice
Jul 27, 2020
India
VC
All of protocols have armv7 emulation only.
That's wrong. Then why are 4nprotocols if only arm v7 is emulated? The arm protocols choosing screen mentions about arm v8, ro.cpu.abulist has arm64v8a in build.prop. Let me explain this. Houdini was developed by Intel for arm code execution on their x86 processors. In stock android x86 I know that
houdini7_x-arm v7 code execution on 32 bit Intel processors
houdini7_y-arm v7 code execution on 64bit Intel processors
houdini7_z-arm64-v8a
7 is the android version. In pie it is houdini9-y
But I don't know about gaming protocols. Please someone explain to me what are the 32 bit and 64 bit protocols? Thanks. And does darkmatter have Houdini from chrome is?

İlhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
That's wrong. Then why are 4nprotocols if only arm v7 is emulated? The arm protocols choosing screen mentions about arm v8, ro.cpu.abulist has arm64v8a in build.prop. Let me explain this. Houdini was developed by Intel for arm code execution on their x86 processors. In stock android x86 I know that
houdini7_x-arm v7 code execution on 32 bit Intel processors
houdini7_y-arm v7 code execution on 64bit Intel processors
houdini7_z-arm64-v8a
7 is the android version. In pie it is houdini9-y
But I don't know about gaming protocols. Please someone explain to me what are the 32 bit and 64 bit protocols? Thanks. And does darkmatter have Houdini from chrome is?
I tried all of them also edited build.prop for armv8 abi. But system not booted, and when ı run logcat command terminal shows (unsupported abi) error lines with any protocol.
Post automatically merged:

Also you can download libraries manuelly

Example: http://dl.android-x86.org/houdini.php?v=9_y

You know that, yo can change "9_y" to your special choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: xtttt

xtttt

Novice
Jul 27, 2020
India
VC
I tried all of them also edited build.prop for armv8 abi. But system not booted, and when ı run logcat command terminal shows (unsupported abi) error lines with any protocol.

Also you can download libraries manuelly

Example: http://dl.android-x86.org/houdini.php?v=9_y

You know that, yo can change "9_y" to your special choose.
Well im on a clean install, did not change gaming protocols by gearlock, build.prop has arm64-v8a
Its not armv8, in build.prop it is arm64-v8a which is why you got the error
If you didn't change gaming protocols in gearlock then it has arm64-v8a in build.prop. do a clean install and see. You don't need to download them in android 7 but you need to download in android 9

In build.prop it is arm64-v8a, not armv8 which is why you got errors. And if you changed gaming protocols from gearlock it may have disappeared. You don't need to download the libs in android 7 they are included. In android 9 you have to download them to sdcard/arm folder if not working.
Bliss OS switched to chrome os houdini now you dont need to download or activate them.

Last edited:

İlhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
Well im on a clean install, did not change gaming protocols by gearlock, build.prop has arm64-v8a
Its not armv8, in build.prop it is arm64-v8a which is why you got the error
If you didn't change gaming protocols in gearlock then it has arm64-v8a in build.prop. do a clean install and see. You don't need to download them in android 7 but you need to download in android 9

In build.prop it is arm64-v8a, not armv8 which is why you got errors. And if you changed gaming protocols from gearlock it may have disappeared. You don't need to download the libs in android 7 they are included. In android 9 you have to download them to sdcard/arm folder if not working.
Bliss OS switched to chrome os houdini now you dont need to download or activate them.
Oh, i will try. Thanks you for show me what i am doing wrong.

Reactions: xtttt

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads