Hunter.1014

Novice
Mar 16, 2020
Nepal
VC
More  
Games I Play
Free Fire
in this gearlock i'm not find any type of gaming protocols. Plz help me i'm try to change my gaming protocols.

Ruben

Novice
May 15, 2020
Venezuela
VC
More  
Games I Play
Honkai Impact 3
cant find game protocols menu somehow

edit:
had to rollback to 6.3 for it to show up again

Last edited:

Abdul Wajid

Novice
May 13, 2020
Pakistan
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE
Those who have trouble in installation can follow these easy steps to install gearlock on Phoenix Os Official
1.Move gearlock to System/data from the folder where you installed it using any file manager (Fx file manager)
2.Set permission to 777 by ticking all boxes
3.Now open terminal by pressing alt+F1 or you can use termux
Then use follwing cmd lines
4.cd /data/
5. ./gearlock
6.Now select the disk where You have installed Phoenix Os and let the process to finish
After this your system will automatically reboot, after this dont forget to Supercharge your Sytem.
Hope it will help.

X22396

Novice
Aug 19, 2020
Texas
VC
I am trying to install Magisk via gearlock, it downloaded the file, and unzipped it, but failed. "++++ Failed to get [email protected] location"

Also, at the top of the screen, is msg
"rsync: link_stat "/gearlock/gearroot/android-2020-08-16/ramdisk.img" failed: no such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at /home/axon/gearlock-utils/rsync/main.c(1189) [sender=3.1.3]

See screenshot.

Do i need to create ramdisk.img? If so, how do I create it?

Im not sure if I post this here, or on @electricjesus xda forum for his AG builds.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Attachments

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
supreme-gamers.com
VC
I am trying to install Magisk via gearlock, it downloaded the file, and unzipped it, but failed. "++++ Failed to get [email protected] location"

Also, at the top of the screen, is msg
"rsync: link_stat "/gearlock/gearroot/android-2020-08-16/ramdisk.img" failed: no such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at /home/axon/gearlock-utils/rsync/main.c(1189) [sender=3.1.3]

See screenshot.

Do i need to create ramdisk.img? If so, how do I create it?

Im not sure if I post this here, or on @electricjesus xda forum for his AG builds.

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Actually starting from android-q(10) there is no ramdisk.img nor it's required. I will need to make some changes in that magisk installer to make it work with android-10 and above. You just need to wait for the upcoming update.

Thanks

X22396

Novice
Aug 19, 2020
Texas
VC
Actually starting from android-q(10) there is no ramdisk.img nor it's required. I will need to make some changes in that magisk installer to make it work with android-10 and above. You just need to wait for the upcoming update.

Thanks
Will do,
thanks for replying so quick.

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
supreme-gamers.com
VC
in this gearlock i'm not find any type of gaming protocols. Plz help me i'm try to change my gaming protocols.
cant find game protocols menu somehow

edit:
had to rollback to 6.3 for it to show up again
GamingProtocols are not a part of GearLock which is why I had to remove it. You can still get it in the latest GearLock, check #feature-request channel at our discord server to get it back on latest GearLock.

Abdul Wajid

Novice
May 13, 2020
Pakistan
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE
GamingProtocols are not a part of GearLock which is why I had to remove it. You can still get it in the latest GearLock, check #feature-request channel at our discord server to get it back on latest GearLock.
Then what will happen with Xen Protocol?

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads