How to Free Up RAM in any Windows. Boost your RAM.

Which is the fastest Windows version ( On your thoughts )

• Total voters
Hi Guys, I am Jaxparrow.
In this Post, I am going to show to how to free up RAM and Windows 10 make your windows work faster. We are not going to tweak it too much. Just going to free up the RAM in our PC. Before we begin. We need a software called MemReduct . It will reduce the usage of your memory by 500~1000MB ( Depended on your RAM size ) as per 4GB. You know Windows 10 uses more than 1.8GB without using/running any application. It actually works like a charm on this. First you need to download MemReduct. Link BELOW.

DOWNLOAD MemReduct
( GitHub link. Choose the .exe file. Download the SourceCode if you want to Modify. It is OpenSource)
1593770344981.png

After Installing. Right click on the MemReduct icon and select settings. As shown in Screenshot 1.

1593768727582.png

Screenshot 1

And Select the first four options. As shown in the Screenshot 2
1593768901050.png

Screenshot 2

Now, Close the Settings. You are now good to go. I will show the Free RAM Before Boosting. Note : My RAM is Only 4GB (3.46 usable). As per Screenshot 3 You can see my System uses barely 2 GB. Only Chrome Browser is running.

1593769004075.png

Screenshot 3

Now, I am going to Free up Memory and show how much free RAM I have.
NOTE : Your PC will freeze for 10 Seconds after Cleaning. After 10 seconds your PC would work normal and the free RAM would go higher.

When you are out of RAM or your PC is performing slower. Right click the MemReduct Taskbar icon and select Clean Memory. It will release a lot of memory as per you RAM space. See screenshot 4 for how to do that.

1593769254030.png

Screenshot 4

After Clicking Clean Memory . Your System will freeze for 10 seconds. And after that you'll recieve an notification of how much RAM is released. For more info see Screenshot 5
1593769562457.png

Screenshot 5

Also, The Task Manager. Note : Chrome Browser is running.
1593769651308.png

Screenshot 6
( Free'd 500 MB RAM )

Sometimes, the results would make you saw wow. Yeah, It released 1000 MB many times after using Huge applications/games like After Effects, Filmora 9, Photoshop, Premiere and TOMB RAIDER. These are all I tested. You can also play with the setting in the app. The useful settings are.

1.Free Up when the System Reaches --% of RAM. This is the useful feature. e.g. If you set 80% RAM. It will release RAM when the PC uses 80% RAM.
2.Free Up each --second/mins/hours. If you set this. The MemReduct will release ram on the timer that you set. e.g If you set 90 Mins. It will release RAM for every 90 Minutes.
3. I will not recommend this. But, If you want more RAM to be released. Try checking all the options to get more RAM released. Refer to Screenshot 2. I recommend you to use those first 4 options. They are safe.

I hope you'll like this. Free Up RAM and enjoy! It took me an hour to make this post for you Guys.

Copyright ©SupremeGamers

Last edited:
Jaxparrow

Comments

İlhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
I am using 32bit win8.1(because of f*cking UEFI limits) and its uses just 700 mb of ram.(without pagefile.sfs)

alpha567

Novice
Jul 31, 2020
rgyuj
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
all u need with no application use medium version of windows like 7 or 8 _close unuseful processes and services _set ur advanced systm sittings on best for perormance i do all that and i get abou from 700 to 1000 with no apps running

Reactions: Royal Dante

Jaxparrow

Novice
Blog Author
Jan 28, 2020
Tamil Nadu, India
jjrappstore.blogspot.com
VC
More  
FREE-FIRE ID
Games I Play
Free Fire
all u need with no application use medium version of windows like 7 or 8 _close unuseful processes and services _set ur advanced systm sittings on best for perormance i do all that and i get abou from 700 to 1000 with no apps running
New Software and Games won't run. I used Embdedded Industry 8.1 sometime ago. It worked well. But, most of the apps/drivers failed to install.

Jaxparrow

Novice
Blog Author
Jan 28, 2020
Tamil Nadu, India
jjrappstore.blogspot.com
VC
More  
FREE-FIRE ID
Games I Play
Free Fire
what software or games could u give examples
The Main Thing is the Gameloop. It requires newer Visual C++ which cannot be installed on older versions. Also After Effects is not opening. Some of the Game require latest Visual C++ and .NET updates. They can be only installed on newer versions of them ( Win 7 Excluded ). My Laptop Drivers ( Graphics, Camera, etc.,. ) Is not also installing.

alpha567

Novice
Jul 31, 2020
rgyuj
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
The Main Thing is the Gameloop. It requires newer Visual C++ which cannot be installed on older versions. Also After Effects is not opening. Some of the Game require latest Visual C++ and .NET updates. They can be only installed on newer versions of them ( Win 7 Excluded ). My Laptop Drivers ( Graphics, Camera, etc.,. ) Is not also installing.
yeah game loop require this but most of the games for ecample cper hunter stronghold crusader ,c&c generals and others more with high graphics likemirrors edge and cod.only the new games and apps like game loop requre it but still it affects the performance greatly u must try on any game THAT doesnt requre it u will see the diffference
Post automatically merged:

can we make like an app for this community we have alot of people here that can hekp doing that it will be more easier for us to have our communication app

Get Connected

Discord Server

Latest From Blog

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog