THEBLIND999

Novice
Nov 1, 2020
9LAWIBV
VC
More  
Games I Play
Free Fire
Actually I tested Free Fire on Prime OS Yesterday. But, Decapro performed well than Octopus. I didn't get any problem with the mouse and the aiming. I just used the default kemappings. BTW, That screen size is so small. Sometimes dpi can cause this too. Free Fire isn't working for x86 Keymappers. Only Emulators work best for FF.
I know Emulators work best for FF
Bro default key mappings makes the aim touch D-Pad, When the aim moves left, which hinders the character's movement, Everyone suffers from this problem in Prime OS.
That is why I ask if there is a solution such as making the aim move outside the boundaries of a screen so as not to hinder my movement?

Jaxparrow

Novice
Blog Author
Jan 28, 2020
India
jjrappstore.blogspot.com
VC
More  
FREE-FIRE ID
Games I Play
Free Fire
I know Emulators work best for FF
Bro default key mappings makes the aim touch D-Pad, When the aim moves left, which hinders the character's movement, Everyone suffers from this problem in Prime OS.
That is why I ask if there is a solution such as making the aim move outside the boundaries of a screen so as not to hinder my movement?
That's impossible in these Keymappers. If we want that. We should make our own custom Keymapper.

THEBLIND999

Novice
Nov 1, 2020
9LAWIBV
VC
More  
Games I Play
Free Fire
That's impossible in these Keymappers. If we want that. We should make our own custom Keymapper.
I am not talking in general about key mappings, I am here talking about the mouse, if there is any way to make it move across the borders of a screen like Windows when you do the duplicate screen option and the mouse becomes able to move outside the boundaries of the original screen to the duplicate screen?

kanor45

Novice
Nov 2, 2020
philippines
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
the game is based on touch, even if you can do outside the screen it won't work unless it is bind directly to the game

xtttt

Novice
Jul 27, 2020
Asia
VC
Actually I tested Free Fire on Prime OS Yesterday. But, Decapro performed well than Octopus. I didn't get any problem with the mouse and the aiming. I just used the default kemappings. BTW, That screen size is so small. Sometimes dpi can cause this too. Free Fire isn't working for x86 Keymappers. Only Emulators work best for FF.
Free fire has an version for x86 processor

Reactions: İlhan

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog