It is no longer safe to use GFX / GLTools for PUBG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Neuron
supreme-gamers.com
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, COD-MOBILE
There is a ban risk in using GFX Tools for PUBG currently.!!
Please stop using any GFX Tool / Gltools and clean your PUBG Data
Also enable "CZ FileManager / Laucher" from >>>>
GearLock >> App-Management >> Enable CZ FM/Launcher (For extra safety)

You can use Lspeed for performance as it's safe. News from @Tencent Discord Server

News from official PUBG Discord Server 👇
1581253185004.png

Reactions: kuro_sk

diaz

Supreme
Novice
Blog Author
Nov 26, 2019
Algeria
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, PUBG PC, COD-MOBILE
this is not fair gfx tools arent harmful . they are ruining the game ...

Jan 13, 2020
india
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
My id got banned because that gfx tool which u r giving have no authorization its hacked app it has no purchase authorization use gfx tool from playstore with 10 million downloads ur id will not be ban u gave me a ban on my main i spended a lot of money its saying 10 yrs ban

sanggibaghero

Novice
Jan 23, 2020
Jakarta
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
Just want to share, i use phoenix os darkmatter 4.4, and not using anything, removed the gfxtools, enable cz file manager, not using l speed also, and play with emulator detected.

But i got banned for 10 years, 2 account.

Just want to share to you all.

Reactions: Zahiruddin

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Neuron
supreme-gamers.com
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, COD-MOBILE
My id got banned because that gfx tool which u r giving have no authorization its hacked app it has no purchase authorization use gfx tool from playstore with 10 million downloads ur id will not be ban u gave me a ban on my main i spended a lot of money its saying 10 yrs ban
Just want to share, i use phoenix os darkmatter 4.4, and not using anything, removed the gfxtools, enable cz file manager, not using l speed also, and play with emulator detected.

But i got banned for 10 years, 2 account.

Just want to share to you all.
I don't know what to say but all i know is that pubg's anti-cheat system might be treating some pos users in a different way...

I'll test the official POS and see it it's the same for that also..
If not then there is hope

Reactions: sanggibaghero

HMTheBoy154

Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 24, 2019
Hai Duong, Vietnam
VC
More  
Games I Play
Free Fire, Honkai Impact 3
I don't know what to say but all i know is that pubg's anti-cheat system might be treating some pos users in a different way...

I'll test the official POS and see it it's the same for that also..
If not then there is hope
Idk man........ someone on POS Discord even say that he got ban using Official version.....

iFTy

Novice
Jan 29, 2020
Bangladesh
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE
Axom i also got banned for 10 years and that was my main id and i think i got banned for using gltools. i spended alot of money

Rashiddddd

Novice
Jan 31, 2020
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
Yup same reason for me got banned 2 IDs. i thought it may be due to the game helper video recording feature but it wasnt that. So f***ing sad. But i think its time to delete Pubg mobile and switch to Rules of survival it has better game play if not graphics

• Love
Reactions: İlhan

kuro_sk

Novice
Dec 3, 2019
Teotihuacan Mexico
osu.ppy.sh
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, PUBG PC
I saw the warning in time, I have not invested a shit in the game and my account is not that successful, however i will not play for now, better ill wait for ur news, thanks for warn us

badgame

Novice
Feb 9, 2020
india
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG PC, COD-MOBILE
my 2nd id got banned today please dont use phoenix os on pubg

shiv

Novice
Jan 28, 2020
India
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE
I am using dark matter exo 4.4 withot any gl tools and have not got any ban.
but have noticed that players which are reported are being banned.
There may be some relation between players using phoenix os and using some kind of plugin or cheat or may have some unexpected behavior which leads to reporting of that player.

Reactions: wanted

wanted

Novice
Feb 10, 2020
Nicaragua
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, Free Fire
I am using dark matter exo 4.4 withot any gl tools and have not got any ban.
but have noticed that players which are reported are being banned.
There may be some relation between players using phoenix os and using some kind of plugin or cheat or may have some unexpected behavior which leads to reporting of that player.
It may also make sense that the Octopus key mapper may be detected. Administrator what news is there on this issue of blockages, are you doing something to discover the origin of the problem? Please inform us of any event that happens regarding this. It's terrible not being able to play PUGB Mobile on Phoenix OS. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT.

Mohitbhatt

Novice
Dec 8, 2019
India
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
Thats so wrong...mobile players are using gfx tools and gl toola everyday and arent getting ban....its darkmatter thats faulty.

IG_Surge_Op

Novice
Feb 6, 2020
USA
VC
More  
Games I Play
Rules of Survival, Honkai Impact 3
Thats so wrong...mobile players are using gfx tools and gl toola everyday and arent getting ban....its darkmatter thats faulty.
It's not DarkMatter's or Official Phoenix OS Fault... It is a fault from Tencent Games and their Developers... They are forcing players to play with official emulator called Gameloop. I am using GFX tool by tsoml (10M+ Downloads), it's really safe. Maybe those banned people are somewhere accidentally used hosts or any other bypasses too. Who knows??

Reactions: evil2devil

HMTheBoy154

Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 24, 2019
Hai Duong, Vietnam
VC
More  
Games I Play
Free Fire, Honkai Impact 3
It's not DarkMatter's or Official Phoenix OS Fault... It is a fault from Tencent Games and their Developers... They are forcing players to play with official emulator called Gameloop. I am using GFX tool by tsoml (10M+ Downloads), it's really safe. Maybe those banned people are somewhere accidentally used hosts or any other bypasses too. Who knows??
Yea yea people will still guess what is the cause of the problem and bringing many different answer.

Feb 1, 2020
Pakistan
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
Well, this is so weird behavior from Tencent. They can't ban real hackers :/ but they ban ids of players playing fairly.

My both accounts are banned. I had two pubg mobile accounts from season 5. Level 62 and I had many skins and unlocked Sara and companion too. I'm Linux user and I don't use Windows so I can't use Gameloop, I used POS in dual boot.

Is it possible to recover the banned accounts?

IG_Surge_Op

Novice
Feb 6, 2020
USA
VC
More  
Games I Play
Rules of Survival, Honkai Impact 3
Well, this is so weird behavior from Tencent. They can't ban real hackers :/ but they ban ids of players playing fairly.

My both accounts are banned. I had two pubg mobile accounts from season 5. Level 62 and I had many skins and unlocked Sara and companion too. I'm Linux user and I don't use Windows so I can't use Gameloop, I used POS in dual boot.

Is it possible to recover the banned accounts?
Yes i know! Tencent not banning hackers/cheaters but banning innocent peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.