Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 24, 2019
Jupiter
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
This is a most requested gameplay you guys have been waiting for Phoenix OS DarkMatter HDR + Ultra FPS on Intel HD Graphics.

Disclaimer :- This video is only show my good graphics not my good gameplay i try to match on Indian server but ended up matching with noobs.
Also I'm Recording in 1080p using ADV Screen Recorder while playing the game.

My specs are given in video.
I might post more 100 IQ gameplays in future so smash subscribe now !!!

kuro_sk

Novice
Dec 3, 2019
Teotihuacan Mexico
osu.ppy.sh
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, PUBG PC
very nice for integrated gpu , with mesa 19 early release and kernel 4.13 i was able to play without stuttering on my amd fx8150 and r9270x gpu, i guess it was due ogl shader caching , but always when landing or in random place specially when find an enemy lol , ive tried most pubg versions except the china and ios, and pubg mobile feels truly smooth thats why i like it over steam pubg or pubg lite, even if i get higher fps/refresh rates for me feels a bit slower, i heard chinese version now support higher refresh rates/fps , i installed it but seems it only works with china networks , i like play shooters at 90hz90fps on crt screens, and seems international version will support soon:
https://www.fanbyte.com/news/pubg-mobile-90hz-fps-hdr-support/
ive tried that gfx tool that comes with dm to change framerate on current pubg version but no luck, however i hope the next updates bring it.
the only sad thing is that now we have to wait a lot for a match on na severs or that is filled with boots but right yesterday i had a intense match lol , its good know each one specs and settings , thanks for the video dude.