Novice
Apr 18, 2020
NoWhere
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
Hello,
I am currently using Prime OS and i didnt find an option to add mouse settings which was present in Gearlock in DarkMatter
So how to add mouse settings to Prime OS ?
Thanks and your work is amazing btw

X3256

Novice
Jun 17, 2020
INDIA
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
Thanks for the reply. I'm interested in mouse acceleration option. Will it come with Gearlock 6.1 ? And is there any ETA ?
You can disable mouse acceleration but for this u need to build android x86 from source, it contains file framework/services/inputflinger/inputreader.h contains pointer configuration set acceleration to 0, u can also check the same using terminal and using command "dumpsys input -> sdcard/dump.txt" and check the storage last few line contains the acceleration values.

sinchimidou

Novice
Apr 18, 2020
NoWhere
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
You can disable mouse acceleration but for this u need to build android x86 from source, it contains file framework/services/inputflinger/inputreader.h contains pointer configuration set acceleration to 0, u can also check the same using terminal and using command "dumpsys input -> sdcard/dump.txt" and check the storage last few line contains the acceleration values.
So there is no other way to change it otherwise. Bummer. Thanks for the reply tho !

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog