My ext4 volume keeps corupting

Oct 7, 2020
No thanks
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Honkai Impact 3
Hello, i have been using darkmatter for a while but my ext4 partition keeps getting corupted. At the first boot its fine, but after a few days it always gets corrupted. This results me in always formatting and installing a new one. but today, i have lost an account on my game since i didnt bind it, and when i was about to bind it the partition was already corrupt and i have lost that account forever because i cant boot to darkmatter anymore. so if anyone had a solution, please tell me so i can prevent losing a good accouunt again.

• Sad
Reactions: İlhan

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
supreme-gamers.com
VC
Are you using DarkMatter Exo4.7 ?
And darkmatter has nothing to do with the issue you are speaking of, it's your windows which might be possibly getting it corrupted every time. And don't you know that there is an "Ext partition repair" option in GearLock recovery-mode ? You should use that, or enable auto-repair from"GearLock > More > Settings". Now if these are hard and complicated for you to understand then don't use DarkMatter, simple as that.

Oct 7, 2020
No thanks
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Honkai Impact 3
Are you using DarkMatter Exo4.7 ?
And darkmatter has nothing to do with the issue you are speaking of, it's your windows which might be possibly getting it corrupted every time. And don't you know that there is an "Ext partition repair" option in GearLock recovery-mode ? You should use that, or enable auto-repair from"GearLock > More > Settings". Now if these are hard and complicated for you to understand then don't use DarkMatter, simple as that.
I have tried "Ext partition repair" on the recovery-mode everytime i cant boot to darkmatter which always indicates my partition is corrupted and it kinda worked, but after sometimes it gets to the point that i cant even repair it anymore. so, i thought to myself maybe its just the installation problem, so i just reinstalled it hoping it would never gets corrupted anymore, but still no results. i even double checked if i missed some steps in the tutorial . maybe its just a problem with my computer and i have to find it myself. i will try out the auto-repair option and see if it will bring in some results

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Dhaka, Bangladesh
supreme-gamers.com
VC
I have tried "Ext partition repair" on the recovery-mode everytime i cant boot to darkmatter which always indicates my partition is corrupted and it kinda worked, but after sometimes it gets to the point that i cant even repair it anymore. so, i thought to myself maybe its just the installation problem, so i just reinstalled it hoping it would never gets corrupted anymore, but still no results. i even double checked if i missed some steps in the tutorial . maybe its just a problem with my computer and i have to find it myself. i will try out the auto-repair option and see if it will bring in some results
You can also repair from paragon ExtFS externally. Make sure that paragonExtFS doesn't autostart with windows if you enabled it and also try disabling windows-fastbootup/hybernation.

xtttt

Novice
Jul 27, 2020
Asia
VC
You can also repair from paragon ExtFS externally. Make sure that paragonExtFS doesn't autostart with windows if you enabled it and also try disabling windows-fastbootup/hybernation.
Please make ntfs disk mount in read-only mode
In next exo release

kanor45

Novice
Nov 2, 2020
philippines
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE
Hello, i have been using darkmatter for a while but my ext4 partition keeps getting corupted. At the first boot its fine, but after a few days it always gets corrupted. This results me in always formatting and installing a new one. but today, i have lost an account on my game since i didnt bind it, and when i was about to bind it the partition was already corrupt and i have lost that account forever because i cant boot to darkmatter anymore. so if anyone had a solution, please tell me so i can prevent losing a good accouunt again.

buy new hard-disk or use SSD drive much better less data corruption

edit
if you can't find your disk but you can see it on mini partition wizard then it is still there but not mounted you can use darkmatter installer, open it and use its utilities, (mount disk)

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog