Ä°lhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
Free fire have 60fps and in game shadow option for some GPUs (also for my very very old 'Mali 400-MP' GPU😂)

Reactions: alpha567

alpha567

Novice
Jul 31, 2020
rgyuj
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
hey bro just wanted to ask somthin i am already on the offical ver of phonix os. i now have the links of the dark matter ver the qustion is does it work on ntfs disk as i tried to install the roc ver before and it was a failure it just got stucked on the grub booting screen.also does it work on AMD graphics card or not ??.ur help will be appreciated bro really

jackandjunior

Novice
Blog Author
Jan 28, 2020
India
jjrappstore.blogspot.com
VC
More  
FREE-FIRE ID
Games I Play
Free Fire
hey bro just wanted to ask somthin i am already on the offical ver of phonix os. i now have the links of the dark matter ver the qustion is does it work on ntfs disk as i tried to install the roc ver before and it was a failure it just got stucked on the grub booting screen.also does it work on AMD graphics card or not ??.ur help will be appreciated bro really
Yes! You can install it also on NTFS. You can choose it when installing Dark Matter. Dark Matter is easy to install. It Guides you to install it. It works well on AMD Graphics card. I am using AMR R4. Feel free to install Dark Matter.

Reactions: alpha567

alpha567

Novice
Jul 31, 2020
rgyuj
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
Yes! You can install it also on NTFS. You can choose it when installing Dark Matter. Dark Matter is easy to install. It Guides you to install it. It works well on AMD Graphics card. I am using AMR R4. Feel free to install Dark Matter.
thx bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock