PUBG Mobile Texture Lag\3D Rendering Delay and Long Loading Time Problem in Dark Matter

Hamzawy101

Novice
Sep 10, 2020
Libya
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE
Bad English? incoming✌.

I don't know about you guys but i think many of you have this problem. Every time you launch PUBG Mobile on Dark Matter you get stuck waiting just for the game to load. Could be a minute longer than on mobile, maybe two i can handle it no problem. But that's not it, i wish if it was just the loading time. But actually it's after you hit "START".

Now i got used to play on mobile, loading time before match start should be no longer than 30 seconds, but not on emulators mate, you get to wait a minute and few seconds before even hearing your team voices behind the nice-looking loading screen, and when it's done loading you realize you're in the plane already half-through the map. And don't you love it when you parachute to the ground expecting to land near a building and start looting right away you get to wait near it for a minute longer because the map is not fully rendered yet? Of course we can't forget the drop of fps to literally 20/15 frames for the another 3 minutes. Seriously.

What causes the delay in loading 3D textures and objects? How can i fix it, does anyone have an idea?
My laptop is HP Pavilion dv6 and i have Intel Core i7 2670QM @2.20GHz, and 8 gigs of ram. yes i have GPU too but I'm aware Dark Matter can't use it anyways.

I tried many solutions, L Speed, GLTools, tested my hard disk reading speed, ~180MB/s, updated Mesa? library, no luck.

Now, sometimes and i think 4 of 10 times, when i run PUBG it goes very smooth, almost 60 fps, fast loading times, gaming like god, like nothing happened. Am i missing something here? or is Dark Matter playing jokes? lol.

Last edited:

İlhan

Novice
Feb 8, 2020
Hatay Turkey
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, COD-MOBILE, Rules of Survival
Bad English? incoming✌.

I don't know about you guys but i think many of you have this problem. Every time you launch PUBG Mobile on Dark Matter you get stuck waiting just for the game to load. Could be a minute longer than on mobile, maybe two i can handle it no problem. But that's not it, i wish if it was just the loading time. But actually it's after you hit "START".

Now i got used to play on mobile, loading time before match start should be no longer than 30 seconds, but not on emulators mate, you get to wait a minute and few seconds before even hearing your team voices behind the nice-looking loading screen, and when it's done loading you realize you're in the plane already half-through the map. And don't you love it when you parachute to the ground expecting to land near a building and start looting right away you get to wait near it for a minute longer because the map is not fully rendered yet? Of course we can't forget the drop of fps to literally 20/15 frames for the another 3 minutes. Seriously.

What causes the delay in loading 3D textures and objects? How can i fix it, does anyone have an idea?
My laptop is HP Pavilion dv6 and i have Intel Core i7 2670QM @2.20GHz, and 8 gigs of ram. yes i have GPU too but I'm aware Dark Matter can't use it anyways.

I tried many solutions, L Speed, GLTools, tested my hard disk reading speed, ~180MB/s, updated Mesa? library, no luck.

Now, sometimes and i think 4 of 10 times, when i run PUBG it goes very smooth, almost 60 fps, fast loading times, gaming like god, like nothing happened. Am i missing something here? or is Dark Matter playing jokes? lol.
If I understand you correctly, Your iGPU detected, and you can play without problems sometimes.

Can you check it again when charging or plug your charge when system running.. if these change your gaming performance come back here so someone can help you.

Also provide a screenshot from Gearlock/Status Screen.

Hamzawy101

Novice
Sep 10, 2020
Libya
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
If I understand you correctly, Your iGPU detected, and you can play without problems sometimes.

Can you check it again when charging or plug your charge when system running.. if these change your gaming performance come back here so someone can help you.

Also provide a screenshot from Gearlock/Status Screen.
No performance changes when i plug/unplug the charger while in-game, this happens only in Windows not Dark Matter. It's like a quick way to fix lags when i play GTA V. No idea why this happens tho.

And about Dark Matter, sometimes i have to restart my laptop (actually i choose "power off" instead from "restart" from Android menu, then power on my laptop) to get PUBG to run smoothly. I can't call this a solution. It's not good for the hard disk.

beygi9372

Novice
Jul 21, 2020
Tehran
VC
i have a laptop with your specification , HP Pavilion DV6-6C65se i72670QM-8GB-ATI 7690XT-... but i have no issue like you.i use Performance tweaker,lspeed,Gltools,PUBGFX+ (i use it recently because in v1.0 i have lag a lot on erangle) most of the time get 55-60fps but in plane,car and near enemy i get drop fps like 45-55...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamzawy101

Hamzawy101

Novice
Sep 10, 2020
Libya
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
i have a laptop with your specification , HP Pavilion DV6-6C65se i72670QM-8GB-ATI 7690XT-... but i have no issue like you.i use Performance tweaker,lspeed,Gltools,PUBGFX+ (i use it recently because in v1.0 i have lag a lot on erangle) most of the time get 60fps but in plane,car and near enemy i get drop fps like 45-55...
Performance Tweaker? What options did you use?

Hamzawy101

Novice
Sep 10, 2020
Libya
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
i use it for changing CPU governor to performance..but now that is already included in gearlock option
Oh. yeah it is and i did changer the governor. Sadly that didn't work.
I did mention that sometimes the game would run smoothly even without me touching any settings, i wish i know why that happens. i could use the reason for my advantage.
It could be something in android affecting game data reading speed?

beygi9372

Novice
Jul 21, 2020
Tehran
VC
Oh. yeah it is and i did changer the governor. Sadly that didn't work.
I did mention that sometimes the game would run smoothly even without me touching any settings, i wish i know why that happens. i could use the reason for my advantage.
It could be something in android affecting game data reading speed?
you can use original phoenix os or prime os and if you have the problem too i think it maybe a hardware issue...

Reactions: Hamzawy101

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog