Games I Play
Free Fire, Honkai Impact 3
yeah, thats what i mean....
i aint got any words 🤦‍♀️
uname is a part of GNU coreutils.....
and is can only pull out kernel/processor/arch information. 🤷‍♂️

and once @Night said....
View attachment 144
He don't even know that proprietary drivers like Nvidia is using a totally different graphics library made by Nvidia themselves, not Mesa anymore
And hey, that stupid d**k mention about GLX right ? That libraries of OpenGL for X ? Bet he don't know that there is something called SurfaceFlinger :)

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Neuron
supreme-gamers.com
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, PUBG LITE PC, COD-MOBILE
He don't even know that proprietary drivers like Nvidia is using a totally different graphics library made by Nvidia themselves, not Mesa anymore
And hey, that stupid d**k mention about GLX right ? That libraries of OpenGL for X ? Bet he don't know that there is something called SurfaceFlinger :)
well then, lets not point him out 🤭
beqz you know how such people are 💁‍♀️

• Hehe
Reactions: Ahmad Moemen

HMTheBoy154

Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 24, 2019
Hai Duong, Vietnam
VC
More  
Games I Play
1580893217889.png

Loltrex : I'm not selling anything, all I do is for free. I don't take people a single penny
Also Loltrex :
1580893264560.png
Post automatically merged:

You even take people time and turn it into money by using ads link and then tell people that you not take people a single penny. Oh yea, Ironic 💁‍♀️

HaseebDx

Novice
Feb 17, 2020
Jammu and Kashmir
VC
More  
Games I Play
I don't know what's really going in between you and woltrex. I used pos roc mod specially for pubg mobile and it helped me a lot untill woltrex stopped bringing emulator bypass support and I stopped using his mods and he even banned on his patron for a fight between me and other asshole user. What a hypocrite this loltrex is. Recently I came along a page which published pos thunder versions and even bookmarked it for future. But now I checked your site which was referred on youtube video. Let's see :)
Woltrex is just wasting his time on that shit mod we all know who is real developer or not. He's not even good man. Join the dark matter team.

HMTheBoy154

Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 24, 2019
Hai Duong, Vietnam
VC
More  
Games I Play
Well just woke up and someone send me this thing. Oh well. hypocrite did his job again I guess :)

1582166875044.png

Well let's check this comment, shall we :). At first
That DM group is already specialized about theft. I'll check the code lines..
. Oh mr. hypo, you are the only one who still sticking with some old-ass Kernel and Mesa version and then you told us stealing ? What did we steal then ? Your Mesa ? >_> I thought you said that it's Open-source and can be shared ? Oh by the way, we release Mesa 18.3.6 before you release it, and we already can compiled Mesa 19.x you dumbass :)
Screenshot_20200207-005654.png
Oh yea I compile this by myself, even 19.2.8 or higher, so Idk which one did we steal from you ? Maybe you think that I go to your house and steal it from your PC ? (Book a plane to Turkey must be expensive af :) ).

And by the way you want to decompile Gearlock ? Good luck in decompiling it, especially the next Exo 4.5 . And
The application must have root authority in order to detect the arrangements made in the system.
, so you think non-root user can replace Mesa, Kernel like Gearlock ? or maybe touching system-level graphic like GLTools ? What the f are you talking about again ?

but they may have banned it because they have no idea how the extreme lock was unlocked
Oh yea Loltrex is thinking Tencent is stupid and don't know what is he doing :) You think that they are dumb like you ? Sorry but they don't have time for reviewing your mods (which you even recommend people to use graphic- related tools so why do they have to listen to you ?)

In short, look at yourself again before talking shit to people, this comment literally shot your own balls (just like the Mesa comment you made on Phoenixstudio forum)

By the way, who is this Jidhesh Ck guy, if you are reading this, go study again man. Go study how linux and Android works, how GLTools work, why PUBGM ban people (oh there are tons of reason), if I am your teacher, I'd score your study 2/10 because you just base on your guess rather you "study" it.

Last edited:

AXON

Admin
Supreme
Blog Author
Nov 22, 2019
Neuron
supreme-gamers.com
VC
More  
PUBG ID
Games I Play
Well just woke up and someone send me this thing. Oh well. hypocrite did his job again I guess :)

View attachment 233

Well let's check this comment, shall we :). At first . Oh mr. hypo, you are the only one who still sticking with some old-ass Kernel and Mesa version and then you told us stealing ? What did we steal then ? Your Mesa ? >_> I thought you said that it's Open-source and can be shared ? Oh by the way, we release Mesa 18.3.6 before you release it, and we already can compiled Mesa 19.x you dumbass :)
View attachment 236
Oh yea I compile this by myself, even 19.2.8 or higher, so Idk which one did we steal from you ? Maybe you think that I go to your house and steal it from your PC ? (Book a plane to Turkey must be expensive af :) ).

And by the way you want to decompile Gearlock ? Good luck in decompiling it, especially the next Exo 4.5 . And , so you think non-root user can replace Mesa, Kernel like Gearlock ? or maybe touching system-level graphic like GLTools ? What the f are you talking about again ?

Oh yea Loltrex is thinking Tencent is stupid and don't know what is he doing :) You think that they are dumb like you ? Sorry but they don't have time for reviewing your mods (which you even recommend people to use graphic- related tools so why do they have to listen to you ?)

In short, look at yourself again before talking shit to people, this comment literally shot your own balls (just like the Mesa comment you made on Phoenixstudio forum)

By the way, who is this Jidhesh Ck guy, if you are reading this, go study again man. Go study how linux and Android works, how GLTools work, why PUBGM ban people (oh there are tons of reason), if I am your teacher, I'd score your study 2/10 because you just base on your guess rather you "study" it.
@HMTheBoy154
the best thing is to ignore such dogs....
they can only desire of fooling a number of people...
but they will never get to touch the real world 🙃

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock