CyanideHaze

Novice
Oct 29, 2020
Iran
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
Hi, Is there anyway to use High Performance Nvidia graphics card instead of Integrated Intel GPU?

CyanideHaze

Novice
Oct 29, 2020
Iran
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
Most, literally all of the nivida GPU will perform 10x worse than iGPU even if you can make it work on android-x86. So better not use it.

Linus Torvalds (Creator of Linux Kernel):
View attachment 591
Ow OK! Thanks
and one more question: is there any list of supported games by Dark matter OS?

xtttt

Novice
Jul 27, 2020
Asia
VC
Ow OK! Thanks
and one more question: is there any list of supported games by Dark matter OS?
The best games for any android x86 based os are the ones which have native x86 or x86_64 libraries. or the game optimized for chromebooks. Free fire has x86 libraries but tencent games dont have which is why they need special tweaks to run (xen protocol, bull protocol)
Of course all asphalt games are optimized for chromebooks and x86 android so they run perfectly without crashes, and dont need special tweaks to run.
And there is a super heavy 4gb game which has keyboard controls built in and optimized for android x86 and chrome os but its 4gb and needs android 8.1 or higher (Aerofly FS 2020)

CyanideHaze

Novice
Oct 29, 2020
Iran
VC
More  
Games I Play
PUBG MOBILE, COD-MOBILE
Most games (except arm64-v8a) are supported
The best games for any android x86 based os are the ones which have native x86 or x86_64 libraries. or the game optimized for chromebooks. Free fire has x86 libraries but tencent games dont have which is why they need special tweaks to run (xen protocol, bull protocol)
Of course all asphalt games are optimized for chromebooks and x86 android so they run perfectly without crashes, and dont need special tweaks to run.
And there is a super heavy 4gb game which has keyboard controls built in and optimized for android x86 and chrome os but its 4gb and needs android 8.1 or higher (Aerofly FS 2020)
Thanks for the answer. well Im having problem with running my favorite games on Darkmatter OS for example Warface: Global operations and Modern combat versus and I have no idea what should I do. Ive searched for solutions but in the end I removed them.

Last edited:

xtttt

Novice
Jul 27, 2020
Asia
VC
Thanks for the answer. well Im having problem with running my favorite games on Darkmatter OS for example Warface: Global operations and Modern combat versus and I have no idea what should I do. Ive searched for solutions but in the end I removed them.
You are using darkmatter 4.6 or 4.7?
There is a problem with arm64 emulation which got fixed in 4.7
If you are using 4.6, apply unity engine crash fix which forces arm v7 emulation (more stable)
And after applying the fix, REINSTALL your games !
preferably from here

The games you mentioned should work since they have arm v7 libs, apply unity fix which will disable arm64 emulation and force arm v7 emulation which is more stable
And still not work, then change gaming protocols
And if that doesnt work, install darkmatter 4.7 (you dont need unity fix in this version) which has new lynx protocol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruben

Get Connected

Discord Server

New Threads

Latest From Blog